mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

Good lord.

I watched this twice just because it was so bad.

Is that plausible?

thedarkzero responds:

you suck.

The Bag The Bag

Til the end baby.

I never judge a video til the end.
That's when it all comes together and if it's gonna have a point, the end is where it's at.

I watched this without reading the description, cause usually it spoils the plot. (As yours did :P) and I thought, okay he helped the homeless man... wait why is he killing people?! D: Oh no!

The end is when it happens, and you smile.
Great work man. Loved it.

Brewster responds:

Yes! That's exactly how I wanted you to feel. Thanks for the review.

Muffin Mix Muffin Mix

You're on the spot, yo.

This was a pretty great one.
Not REALLY my humor, but this whole rating thing shouldn't count on opinion. That's what the voting is for.

I gave you a 10 because it DID make me chuckle a few times, and I myself have always thought about how food thinks of us. xD

Excellent animation. And I love how the muffin's "eye" or rather, blue berry, pops open in the oven. The sound that it's accompanied by just makes it all the better. Hahahah.

You're a pro dude. Keep it up, and you have my respect as a cartoonist my man.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very Entertaining.

I had a lot of fun on this one.
It's much like the other games of it's kind, which are also all very good.

My favorite was the "Oh ho, so close" Level.
:P

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Straight-Mouth Smiley.

The game wasn't very original, but then again, what flash games these days are?
I mean, even the whole Portal or Braid feel has been used several other times. So sometimes old school arcade feel is good.

I however, am really addicted to this... song? I guess that's what it is. So I kept playing this.

Not to mention, the Nyan Cat customization was pretty legit. Hahaha.

Oh well. Not bad, but not great.

Mr Tingle Mr Tingle

Ominous.

I like this.
It has a nice, creepy, feel to it due to the almost "scribble" look. (and not like, "you don't know what you're doing" scribble)

It's great with it's compilation of ideas too. An elephant with a top hat and goggles. Priceless. Not to mention the extra yellow/green colors and rest of the small amount of background are enough to make this picture look... not JUST a focal picture.

But, as you know. All greatness comes with constructive criticism. :P
His body seems to be a little misplaced in relation to his head. Its almost like his neck is a little far to the right. So it looks as if he's posing sort of strangely, rather than just standing there. Which, in my opinion changes the entire look of the art in a very small way.

But that's pretty much all I can say is "wrong" with it, because in art, there really is no wrong. (Look at Picasso and Dali. Hehe) and I'm unsure if you meant it to be that way in the first place.

Either way. Keep up the good work, yo.

Marmitebrain responds:

CHEERS BRO,

I don't really know what i'm doing. Just playing around with this medium. It's not one i'm that used to. I like the different marks you get from this medium.

This started out as a procrastination for stuff I was supposed to be doing. I killed twenty minutes on it

And yeah tis a bit slap dash. That head was annoying me too. One ears too big ha ha ha.

Thanks for you critique bro it's very flattering.